PURCHASE CATEGORY MANAGER
My name is Wiktor Sawosz, I am the owner of the chain of modern hard discount stores Vollmart. Its development is extremely important to me, so I would like to personally tell you who I am looking for to join my team. I have very precise expectations and clear benefits to offer.
I need an exceptional purchase category manager
A manager who not only knows, but also feels, how to negotiate and take care of relations with suppliers. A person who, above all, has the communication skills to be able to conduct effective commercial talks – knows how to clearly convey his or her idea and convince to a solution which will bring benefits to both parties.
A manager who will have a real influence on the development of the Vollmart chain.
Our concept is unique. Why? Because we take seriously the idea of working for others. Through our distribution model for essential products, we help people to save money and simply live better. I really believe in this.
Vollmart is not just a business of selling goods – it is a mission. Therefore, I would like the manager who joins us to share my idea and that of my entire team and, while working on the development of our commercial offer, to have a real impact on the development and success of the company. This is a challenge and a huge responsibility.
By the way, before the interview be sure to take a look at our website: www.vollmart.eu.
So let’s get to the point. What I offer you
- start-up dynamic: we are a young, fast-growing company whose employees have a real impact on its future,
- work that makes sense: we do everything so that customers can buy cheaper and we know that our business approach is interesting for producers from Poland and the EU,
- cooperation with reliable business partners: we are trusted by recognised manufacturers, such as OSM Łowicz, Koral, Olewnik, Dorapol, Plast Team, Brand Distribution, Florentyna, Ren and many others
- personal development and improvement of professional competences: we value every employee, we train and help to develop professionally, we take a lot of measures to provide good working conditions,
- great office location: you will work in a modern place, 150 meters from the Wilanowska metro station, with easy access from every part of Warsaw and its surroundings,
- stability and job security: we provide an employment contract and take care of all the necessary formalities,
- work in a result-oriented team: in addition to the basic salary we pay bonuses adequate to your results and success. Our attractive bonus system creates great earning potential,
- attractive salary – above the market rates for this position. We will discuss these in detail at an interview, when I get to know you better and find out more about your professional experience.
What is essential for this position
- above all, communication and negotiation skills, the ability to listen with understanding,
- positive outlook on life, an attitude in which ‘yes’ solutions predominate and ‘no’ solutions are rare or don’t exist.
Are you reading on? We are on the right track! You will also need
- at least one year of experience in purchasing or sales,
- ability to think strategically and analytically for an effective purchasing plan,
- ability to multi-task and therefore to work with a large number of projects and tasks,
- ability to negotiate with current and new suppliers,
- efficient administration of contracts with partners: making offers, checking compliance of prices with the contract, execution of orders, shipment, on-time payments for deliveries, etc.,
- coordinating the supply chain and making necessary improvements,
- managing the pricing process – you will have a real impact on prices.
I have already said the most important things. Now I want you to tell us a little about yourself.
If you would like to participate in the recruitment, please send your application with a list of your professional successes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alina Szarmach, recruitment specialist, will contact you.
See you soon!